2016 Healthy Air Living Kids’ Calendar Contest
Every year the San Joaquin Valley Air District needs artists in grades K-12 to submit drawings with clean air themes for the annual Healthy Air Living Kids’ Calendar Contest. Healthy Air Living aims to improve the health and quality of life of all Valley residents by making air quality a priority in our personal and business decisions. If you are a creative person and you go to school in the San Joaquin Valley, this contest is for you!
- Contest is open to San Joaquin Valley school students in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Artwork should be your original drawing and demonstrate why it is important to have clean air or how we can all help keep our air clean.
- Artwork should include a “Healthy Air Living” message. See 2016 Calendar for examples. Don’t copy! Use your own ideas.
- Please don’t use Spare the Air messages in your artwork. Healthy Air Living has replaced that program.
- Artwork must be on an 8 ½” by 11” piece of white paper, turned on its side
(landscape) like this:
- Do not fold or staple artwork.
- The deadline for 2017 calendar entries is October 3, 2016